Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Veuillez sélectionner l´option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur` si vous souhaitez vous connecter automatiquement sur cet ordinateur la prochaine fois. Votre compte restera actif pendant 45 jours. Il est conseillé d´utiliser cette option uniquement si vous vous connectez depuis votre ordinateur personnel et non depuis un ordinateur public.
Voir plus de produits liés à:
This robust training and long-distance mountain trail running shoe provides excellent cushioning thanks to its relatively high midsole. The integrated GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane and elastic tongue construction offer protection from knocks, penetrating stones and damage to the material. The medium heel drop of 11mm and the patented Rolling Concept, which provides prone and supine support as needed, ensure a rounded rolling movement for mid- and fore-foot runners. The two-part gripex? Sonar II outsole includes Sonar technology, which offers grip in every direction, and two rubber blends of different softnesses with integrated glass particles for reduced wear. It also includes Base Fit Advanced® with improved efficiency, memo foam and the handy Advanced MTR Speed Lace System.
- Training Mountain Trail Running
- Long Distance Mountain Trail Running
- The improved version of the patented power-transmission system produces optimum support in the shoe, direct precision, noticeable reduction of pressure points and prevents blisters due to the fact that the foot forms a harmonious whole with the shoe.
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Sonar Technology
- The softer rubber mix helps to massively increase adhesion and grip on all surfaces. The only disadvantage: the rubber sole becomes flatter faster ?
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- This aim of this type of construction is to create the shaft of a shoe using a material with as few seams as possible. This provides greater robustness, thanks to the lower number of contact surfaces and reduced overall weight.
- This speed lace system is easy to use, and provides permanent and precise locking. And it?s just as quick and easy to open again. To prevent the remaining lace from catching anywhere, it can be fixed securely in the lacing zone using elastic loops
- Cushioning Strobel construction with Stone Shield
- Midsole height 10 / 21 mm
- HeelDrop 11 mm
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabricEffective moisture absorption, fast drying performanceAbrasion-resistant and cushioning
- Weight for UK size 5.5 per shoe [g]: 320
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear: 100% guaranteed waterproof thanks to premium quality high-fitting, sealed, insert socks made of PTFC (PolyTetraFluorCarbone). The Extended version offers excellent breathability with low warming ability.
- Gripex Sonar II sole: Sole developed specifically for alpine activitiesAll-round safety and grip conceptRounded edges and multi-directional lugsInterior sticky rubber blend with high abrasion resistance
- Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction: No formation of creases in the tongue areaEasier to put on and take off
- Rolling Concept: Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the footOptimizes natural anti-roll behaviourReduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle)Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findingsReduces the weight of the sole
- FeetMap: Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure
MTR 141 Pro Low GTX® Women.black-graphite
- Sonar Technology: Every aspect of Mammuts long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running soleIts profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar wavesRunning in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- Memo Foam: Guarantees an individual fitPads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Advanced MTR Speed Lace System: User-friendly, efficient systemFor quick and secure lacingWith double lace fixing
MTR 141 Pro Low GTX® Women.black-graphite
- Base Fit Advanced: Efficient lace system for the perfect symbiosis of foot and shoeDirect power transmission from the lacing to the half-socksIncreased support and precision, prevents blistering
- Gripex? Sticky Rubber Compound: Rubber mix for far stronger gripThis mix is softer and therefore has a shorter life span
Parcourez notre espace Accessoires femme! Vous pourrez sélectionner des articles de Casquettes et chapeaux conçus spécialement pour allier confort et performance comme par exemple Roxy Take A Break. Il ne vous reste plus qu´à commander un modèle adapté à votre activité parmi notre sélection de Casquettes et chapeaux, plusieurs centaines de modèles sont disponibles.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS